- At R.I.S.E., Inc. we are committed to providing quality in-home services, delivered by team members who are intrinsically motivated to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve.
- EVERY R.I.S.E., Inc. team member is dedicated to maximizing the potential of EVERY individual and family that we serve.
- The high standards of training for our staff lead to the best possible treatments outcomes we could deliver.
- We enjoy our work and strive to provide personalized solutions to best fit the needs of our clients and the people we serve.
- The careful planning we undergo when considering possible treatment plans leads to high quality services being implemented by well trained staff. Our professional then generate accurate data for careful analysis by our Board Certified Behavior Analysts who make recommendations based on facts and research.
We believe the culmination of these traits leads us to our treatment theme: PLAN>DO>STUDY>ADJUST
As An Agency We…
- Support Diversity
- Respect and Value the Individual
- Work to Ensure a Positive and Safe Environment for All
- Adhere to a Strict Ethical Code of Conduct
- Respect the Information and Privacy of Others
Core Program Components
- Behavior Analytic Consultation and Assessment
- Committed Family Centered Approach
- Highly Individualized Treatment
- Ongoing Behavioral Assessment
- Commitment to Continuing Education
- Commitment to Low BCBA to Persons Served Ratios
- Ongoing, Intensive, Staff Training and Assessment
- Functional Communication Training
- Systematic Instruction
- Development of Comprehensive Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Adherence to Empirically-Validated Intervention Procedures
- Comprehensive Data Collection and Analysis